Greenfest Philly is the largest environmental festival in the Philadelphia area and celebrating their 10th year in a row in a big way. With over 100 exhibitors and vendors, Greenfest is the place to learn about living sustainably while having fun. This event has something for everyone: live music, free demos, an outdoor beer garden, organic food and drinks, handmade and green shopping, kid-friendly activities, a twenty-five foot rock wall, and more. Greenfest Philly will be held on Sunday, September 13, 2015 from 10am to 4pm in the historic Headhouse Square in Philadelphia, PA. This is the perfect way to jump into the Fall Season!
Case Escape is proud to support the environmental movement this weekend at Greenfest. Please come check us out at booth #24 (see map below), where we will be giving away free custom handmade cases, performing live case making demos, and a few other special surprises. We will be promoting the use of eco-friendly inks and collaborating with other vendors for unique offerings seen this weekend only. Be sure to stop by and ask about how to get started with your own custom phone case business as well! You will be able to get a walkthrough of the entire process and learn how easy it is to start from home or in a retail setting.
* The Lawsuits
* TJ Kong and the Atomic Bomb
* Levee Drivers
* Nathan Earl and Rachel Joy
FOOD + DRINKS
* Farm Truck
* Kung Fu Hoagies
* Little Baby’s
* Lil’ Pop Shop’s
* Local 215
* Soy Cafe
* Twisted Tail
* What’s In This
100+ VENDOR, EXHIBITS AND SURPRISES
* Kinetic Sculpture by The Climate & Urban Systems Partnership (CUSP)
* Shop for eco-friendly fashion, beauty, and home goods.
* Purchase one of a kind handmade art and crafts from eco-artisans.
* Win exciting prizes like a Trek bike from Philadelphia Insurance Companies to make commuting greener AND more fun.
* Become educated and take action on critical environmental issues from leading advocacy groups.
* Leave your ‘wheels’ with the complimentary bike valet courtesy of Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
* Unlimited bike parking for those taking Indego bike share to the Festival.
* Clean out your closets and bring your clothing, accessories, toys, books and more to the Philly Swap at Greenfest Philly. Bring gently used clothing, toys and books for free entry into the swap area, or make a $5 donation. Upon entry in the swap, you are free to roam and take what you’d like.
* Enjoy a rest and recharge station with refurbished chairs and furniture, free iced tea from Runa, free iced coffee from Joe Coffee and solar powered chargers.
FAMILY FUN – MOM’S Organic Market Kids’ Corner
* Healthy Snacks from MOM’s Organic Market
* Recycling and Trash Dash game for free prizes
* Rock Climb from 10:00am to 4:00pm
* Climate City with hands-on activities and resources for visitors young and old to learn how to prepare for a hotter, wetter Philadelphia.
* PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society) will feature dogs and cats available for adoption.
Admission is free. Festival “Green Cards” are also on sale atwww.greenfestphilly.org for $35 that includes food and drink discounts, a free t-shirt, and eco-friendly swag. Rain or shine.