It’s time to start your own Custom Phone Case Business. The market exists. Consumers are buying. Perceived value is high. See our top 5 reasons why you should get started now.
Our Custom Phone Case Makers will let you produce fully custom iPhone, iPad, and Samsung cases on-the-spot in 10 minutes or less. Now that’s awesome.
If you’re looking for some more awesome insights and tips on how to start & grow your business, I take a much deeper dive into everything that goes into becoming a successful entrepreneur on my blog ryrob.com.
The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Custom Phone Case Business
1. Proven Marketability: Smartphone penetration in the United States is now at over 61% with more and more consumers purchasing iPhones, Samsungs, iPads, and other devices daily. Because these devices can run up to $600 or more, people are investing a significant amount of resources into protective cases for their smartphones & tablets. With the average price for a decent iPhone case at well over $30-$40, a highly lucrative market for cell phone cases and accessories has emerged. Being able to get a case with any image you want on it at a competitive price in less than 10 minutes is quite a value proposition to consumers.
2. Low Startup Costs: The US Small Business Administration puts the average cost of starting a new business at $30,000. With a Startup Kit that gives you a proven business model, training resources, and equipment at a fraction of the average cost of starting a business, this is an incredible opportunity. Check out more information on the Startup Kit here for all the details of what comes with our custom phone case making kit and on-site training options. Most importantly, you’re investing in much more than just a kit to get started with your business. You’ll get tons of free resources, after sales service, and training materials so you can get started with your business right away.
3. Multiple Lucrative Selling Channels: Mall Kiosks, Fairs, Gift Shows, Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, Special Events, Corporate Promotions, and Online eCommerce Stores are just some of the selling channels that are experiencing great results with selling custom cases. The selling channels that have proven most successful for our clients in selling custom phone cases have been Mall Kiosks, Fairs, and Special Events since they generally promise high traffic (large numbers of potential customers) and their direct-to-consumer nature provides for the highest possible margins. The possibilities are endless with a phone case making kit that’s very mobile, takes 10 minutes to set up, and can be transported in just one vehicle.
4. High Margins: Margins for Case Escape clients are extremely high, typically around 600% on each custom iPhone or Samsung case. Retail selling prices on Case Escape’s different case models range from $25-$60 and customers have been lining up to buy. Most of our clients have been paying off their initial investment in as little as 1-2 months with ease. With prices much better than simply purchasing name brand iPhone cases at Wholesale, the money-making potential is unbeatable compared to a standard cell phone accessory business. With perceived consumer value at such a high level for smartphone and tablet accessories & a growing demand, the market for custom phone cases is expanding rapidly.
5. Unprecedented Wow! Factor: The most common reaction our clients get from customers is “No Way!” There’s nothing cooler than seeing the look on a potential customer’s face when it clicks and they realize that they can get a fully custom phone case right here & right now. Until now, making a custom phone case has been possible only online, and even then you have to deal with long production waits, high shipping costs, and difficulty designing your case online. Now you can offer your customers this service for a lower price than online competitors and they’ll get their case in 10 minutes or less with no hassle. Now that’s awesome.
There’s truly something to be said for the power of instant gratification on the minds of shoppers. The entire experience of retail shopping is designed to satisfy our human need for instant gratification. That’s the reason we have such a vast number of shopping malls, fairs, and gift shows; to provide our communities with that easy access to what they want. I’m much more likely to buy something if I can walk away with it right away. That’s why the Case Escape Startup Kit has been experiencing such incredible results.
Get Started Today.